Siding is one of the most important aspects of your home. Not only does it make your home look great, it also protects the framework to your property! Many homeowners wonder, “What kind of siding should I get?”
There are many different types of siding including vinyl, aluminum, wood, stucco, cement, etc. However, in this article, we are going to look at the most popular question we get:
“Should I get vinyl siding or aluminum siding?”
As professional residential contractors with over 15+ years’ experience, we can say with certainty that we highly recommend vinyl siding for a number of reasons.
Here are 10 benefits of vinyl siding vs. aluminum siding:
Benefits of Vinyl Siding
- Durable: Vinyl siding offers long lasting, durable exterior building coverage.
- Long lasting: It won’t chip, flake or scratch.
- Energy Efficient: Vinyl siding is energy efficient and provides great insulation year round.
- Affordable: Vinyl siding is very affordable. Get the look you want without the high cost and maintenance.
- Great ROI: Vinyl siding offers significant return on investment.
- Variety: Choose from a variety of custom colors, finishes and styles.
- Aesthetics: Improve the look and value of your home.
- Low Maintenance: Vinyl siding requires low maintenance and is easy to care for. You want a material that’ll require the least amount of work so you don’t have to worry about spending money on repairs or touch-ups..
- Strong: Aluminum siding is very prone to denting and scratching.
- Weather Resistant: Strong enough for Upstate NY winters. Vinyl is a strong siding material that can withstand the toughest weather conditions. Not only do you want siding that’ll look great for many years, but one that will also keep your home insulated year round too.
Vinyl is the clear winner when it comes to deciding whether to choose vinyl siding vs. aluminum siding. When it comes to durability, energy efficiency, maintenance and variety, vinyl siding is the obvious choice to go with!
Residential and Commercial Vinyl Siding Installation Services
Atherton Painting provides residential and commercial siding installation services for throughout Glens Falls, Saratoga, Queensbury, Lake George areas. Whether you need siding for home or business, you can trust our years of experience and expertise.
We have been installing and replacing vinyl siding for over 15+ years now throughout the Capital Region, and provide the most energy efficient and beautiful vinyl siding on the market. Our workmanship is guaranteed and we aren’t satisfied until you are! From measurement to delivery to installation, we handle the details every step of the way so you don’t have to.
Get a FREE Quote for Vinyl Siding Installation & Repair Services Today
Get in touch with us today to schedule your free consultation! Call 518-415-4845 or contact us online and we’ll get back to you shortly.