7 Trending Interior Paint Colors for 2019
Spring is right around the corner! Are you thinking of upgrading your home or adding new color to your walls? Perhaps you have decided it’s time to hire an interior painter to freshen up your walls but you are at a loss with how to pick a color.
Here are a few popular paint colors for 2019 that may inspire you!
7 Top Interior Paint Colors to Try in Your Home
As an interior painter in Glens Falls, NY, we are fortunate to be in the Adirondack Mountains and exposed to nature’s colors which many of our interior painting customers seem to love. Here are 7 trending colors in 2019, inspired by the Adirondacks:
1. Anything in the cool gray family. Benjamin Moore favors the color Metropolitan AF-690. Shades of stainless steel are also exceedingly popular. Check out this collage from fan @blankcanvasnyc:
2. In the blue family, HGTV Home by Sherwin-Williams Reflecting Pool HGSW2324 is exceedingly popular and soft and soothing!
3. Living on the edge a little in a sunroom or office? Try Valspar: Orange Slice 2002-1B. It oozes happiness and fun.
4. Looking for the perfect grey color with blue/green subtle hints? Sir Drake by Joanna Gaines is a nice calming color that adds the perfect calm to any room.
5. Beiges and tans can provide a base for exciting accent colors. Pottery Barn suggests Sherwin Williams Antique White (SW-6119) for the walls.
6. Feeling daring? Paint the ceilings a Sherwin Williams Bracing Blue (SW-6242).
7. The popular brand, Magnolia, by Joanna Gaines offers a range of color in their Shiplap category including Magnolia Green. Great color for an entryway welcoming your family home.
Professional Interior Painting Services in Glens Falls, NY
We help homeowners in Upstate NY with everything from interior painting projects to exterior painting projects. We provide painting services in Glens Falls, Saratoga, Lake George, and surrounding areas. We look forward to working with you on your next home improvement project.